Now Hiring: Baristas (multiple locations)
Equator Coffee Roasters is a community-based, quality-focused, mission-driven coffee roasting company based in Almonte, Ontario. We are looking for outgoing, coffee professionals to join the teams in our Almonte, Stittsville, and our soon-to-be-open Westboro location on a full & part-time basis for immediate hire and for fall.
The ideal candidate will thrive in the following areas:
- Provide outstanding customer service and experience
- Be an Equator Brand Ambassador
- Have worked previously as a Barista
- Be a team player
- Prioritize customer experience
- Learn about and promote the cafes' products
- Maintain high-quality of coffee preparation and service
- Be outgoing and friendly
- Read this job description from start to finish
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 - 35 hours per week (8 hour shifts)
Compensation: $15.35/hour & up plus tips
Benefits: Extended health care
- Service industry, coffee shops
Barista: 1-3years preferred
- Food Safe (Preferred)
Assets for Potential Candidates
- Have previous experience in coffee
- Candidate must be able to work a consistent schedule*
- Team player!
- Good attitude and commitment!
- Aim to provide genuine, thoughtful service
*Full Time applicants should be available to work on a regular basis, 30 to 38 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday. A 12-month commitment to this Job is ideal
About the Job:
- Full service and Barista training will be provided.
- There is always opportunity for growth within the company for the right person!
- If interested, please include a cover letter and resume, and indicate with location you are applying for. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Job Types: Full-time & Part-time